heart.
(:
.
liyun.
01121990 =p
♥2c'04| 07s37| 08s37|
♥trumpeter(:| half a pianist(:|
would really love to have ♥ dog AHA
hk/jap/korean drama junkie.
i seriously think that i can still grow taller WAHA=D
2008-02-21!
♥♫ 9:48:00 PM
sian..im pissed again..there's always someone in the house to spoil my good mood..i haven't been going to sleep 'happy', errr if u get wad i mean?=p
i totally ponned school today, supposed to go to my classmate's house to party..in the end kana grounded..den cannot even go out with michelle =S
haiii..there's school tml..i wonder if there'll be newcomers in my class~ but im still glad that it's the last day of the week =D i love fridays..
oh btw..the weather is so hot, i dont understand why my sister likes to sleep with the door closed..damn irritating..I WANT MY OWN ROOM!I WANT A NEW DESK!I WANT A NEW BED!I WANT HOT PINK WALLS!(maybe~)
diaozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..i don't want to cry everyday. why am i so unhappy...